My preferred anatomical aspect of of a man - inside my buttocks!

Tuesday, January 9, 2024

Taking Him!

 


One of my favourite moments of my beta-man existence is the moment my partner inserts his massive inside my very own man-chute (anal cavity, asshole)! The adjusting to his manhood (erection) as I try to fit it inside me leads me to an experience of intense ecstasy that always remains virtually indescribable! 

As an exclusive bottom-man, I'm often asked how best to tolerate the pain. My standard response is: "What pain?"

I love it when my man's erection strokes and teases my buttocks! As an obsessed beta-man, there is absolutely nothing about the experience that is painful or unpleasant. It is the fulfillment of my dreams!

Take care and stay bare!

Rog the Receiver






 

No comments:

Post a Comment