My preferred anatomical aspect of of a man - inside my buttocks!

Thursday, January 18, 2024

Adoration!

 


Although I confidently and proudly self-identify as an exclusive beta-man (sexual bottom-man), I don't frequently have the opportunity to approach many of my prospective  partners from the back. I don't object to this as I've encountered many appealing and exciting backs in my day, whether in my former preference as an exclusive top-man or since my becoming a man who presents his buttocks for domination! 

However, when I do discover a man that I would like to explore my willing ass, I usually want to experience as much of his masculinity as possible. This includes orally tasting and sensually adoring as much of his body as possible!

Take care and stay bare!

TPR: The Perfect Reward





No comments:

Post a Comment