My preferred anatomical aspect of of a man - inside my buttocks!

Thursday, January 11, 2024

ReName: Reward!

 


Today, we enter into the second Monday of the naked /nude new year of 2024! An occasion that I'd like to introduce to all as the renaming of this blog: The Proud Reward! The URL address here remains the same. This new name reflects and accurately accentuates my Caucasian, slightly furry but ever-willing buttocks as the ultimate reward to any Black penis (erection) desiring a responsive and welcoming (well-cumming) reception!

I remain an exclusive sexual beta-boi (bottom-man)! I prefer to be penetrated by an African-American man! My buttocks self-identification appears more erotic as a "reward" as opposed to "receiver!"

My bottom-only invitational position sways in order to gain the attention of potential men-of-colour's manhood tool! I can assure all of you that my ass is happy for all the notoriety it receives from this publicity! My anal sway has suddenly forced itself into the "double-time" mode!   

My ass cums with a quality-assurance guarantee: We aim to please! My signature image here (featured above) is the one that I'll use regularly. My signature also changes from Rog the Receiver to now: TPR: The Perfect Reward. All are cordially invited to experience and explore!

Take care and stay bare!

TPR: The Proud Reward





 

No comments:

Post a Comment