My preferred anatomical aspect of of a man - inside my buttocks!

Sunday, April 21, 2024

Upcoming Preview!

 


FYI: I am a Caucasian almost exclusive bottom-man (beta-man) who enthusiastically and most  willingly gives himself to any African-American top-man (alpha-man) who wants to penetrate thoroughly my bubbly and slightly furry buttocks! No bragging intended - just the essential facts and reality! 

Above, is my current "penetrator" (alpha). We had an encounter arranged at my home this past weekend. He had to work and when he left his job, he came directly to my place and wanted an immediate shower for hygiene purposes before we even started our foreplay! I watched him tease me as he exited my shower. 

"My man" most definitely knows how to tease!


Once he realized that he had my complete undivided attention, he then proceeded to show me that he absolutely "had his moves!" Standing and watching his antics, I became too eager and immediately sought to let him know that I enjoyed his show! I was just too ready to get his massive masculine tool inside my tight and twitching ass!

Needless to say, he unloaded his manhood juice inside me a total of three times in one night! Not only did "my man" know how to tease. He also made certain that I knew he could most assuredly "deliver the goods!"

So much so that we got together again on Sunday night for another romp inside my booty!

Take care and stay bare!

TPR: The Perfect Reward!









No comments:

Post a Comment