My preferred anatomical aspect of of a man - inside my buttocks!

Tuesday, April 2, 2024

Reign: Revealed!

 


I know that I've posted here several times previously of my intense emotional and physical attraction to one of today's best gay film stars, Reign! His body is as close as perfection as possible and he has absolutely no modesty or shame of either his nakedness or his sexuality. Reign is indeed supreme as a bold and talented actor and champion for all of us! 

This past week, I browsed onto this .gif image of our "man-among-men" revealing his astounding manhood for us all to see! I copied the image and am proud to post it here for all to witness what he's got! Dynamite!

Keep in mind that he's most definitely a man's man! Today, too many try to impress by grooming or shaving their armpit and pubic hair. Not Reign! He's too much of a man to try and convince us that he's prepubescent! 

Thank you, Reign! For being you, a proud gay and naked man!

Take care and stay bare!

TPR: The Perfect Reward



No comments:

Post a Comment