My preferred anatomical aspect of of a man - inside my buttocks!

Tuesday, April 16, 2024

Furry Comfort!


 I am a very natural man! Personally, I only shave my facial and head hairs - all above my neck! I prefer my own body to be as nature deemed it to be. The same with the men who insert their amazing manhood inside my willing buttocks.

No matter how profuse their body hair is or how sparse it is, I prefer it natural. Now, trust me when I convey to you the fact that the erection of my partner does indeed determine my availability to surrender myself to a completely smooth (no body hair) guest. I have been known to offer my bussy (boy + pussy = bussy) - slang term for a bottom-man's ass - to more than just a few interested penetrators!

Take care and stay bare!

TPR: The Perfect Reward


 

No comments:

Post a Comment