My preferred anatomical aspect of of a man - inside my buttocks!

Tuesday, October 17, 2023

Personal Truth!

 


This is my second month posting The Proud Receiver here on blogspot. What I am revealing here is hardly a surprise to those who have been reading regularly and to those who only come here to view the images (.gif and/or photos). I am a same gender loving (SGL) man who has a passion for African-American (Black) men - especially those who are willing to insert their cock/dick/manhood/penis into my Caucasian buttocks (ass), I am an exclusive (almost total) beta-man (bottom-man). I rarely "alpha" (top) another man and I am also exclusively intimate with men of African descent.

It isn't that I've never been with other men. I have but I am generally never as satisfied sexually as I am when I am with a Black man. That's just the way that I am. Also, I have no apology for being who and what I truly am. That is me!  


I prefer the erection inside me! It makes me feel completely masculine and worthy of being physically with another man rather than with another gender. 

As a beta (bottom), I have no preference as to whether I respond aggressively or passively. I'll do whatever is necessary to please my partner and try my best to make him feel relieved, satisfied and whole. I lick, suck and indeed love to be fucked! 

No embarrassment, guilt, humiliation or shame on my part. I am a man who is confident and proud to be the man that I am. And I have no need to be anonymous, covert or secretive about my sexual preference or orientation. I am being just me!


Before I sign off for this posting, I also want everyone to know for a fact that I also am a very proud bare practitioner - SGL naturist/nudist. I am at my best when I am clothes free! 


Take care and stay bare!

Rog the Receiver


Note: The next article planned for here is Friday, October 20, 2023.



No comments:

Post a Comment