My preferred anatomical aspect of of a man - inside my buttocks!

Thursday, October 19, 2023

I Need This!

 


Jason Luv, exiting from his automobile, is obviously ready to plow his enormous and very persuasive and muscular manhood inside my anxious, excited and graciously willful ass and buttocks! I am glad that he finds me so complacent!

I desperately have a need for this encounter! I can scarcely await his dynamic entry into me! As a matter of fact, I am already dripping my cum (semen) down my thighs as I stare at the very presence of his stripping of the towel and am not concerned whatsoever at who is gazing at us as we both prepare for his attack on my gleeful and stimulated bottom!

I am nothing but a proud beta-man joyful as I welcome his intrusion into me!

Take care and stay bare!

Rog the Receiver


Note:
The next article for here is planned for October 23, 2023.

No comments:

Post a Comment