My preferred anatomical aspect of of a man - inside my buttocks!

Friday, September 1, 2023

The Receiver!


The Proud Receiver is the title of my publication here. It is in no way related to the game of American football nor any other sport except the sexual variety. Why? Because I, in addition to being a Caucasian (white) same gender loving (SGL) man - gay - I am also a man who prefers the beta (bottom) man position sexually. In other terms, I prefer being the man who's buttocks are penetrated by another man's erection (hardened penis). Simply, I prefer being fucked!

Just so everyone can relate to the heading here, I prefer being bred (fucked) by an African-American man. A black man. A bisexual or gay man of colour - who prefers being an alpha (top) sexually. To add to my honest reality, I prefer a black man who allows his body hair to grow naturally - not trimmed, shaved or otherwise groomed. I want my man to look like a man and not a prepubescent juvenile. 

Back to the title. As "the receiver," I am the man who gets fucked by another man. I have a penis and it does get erect (solid) but instead of me breeding (fucking) another man, I'd rather him being inside me thrusting his massive man-tool inside my willing man-hole. 


Occasionally, I do fuck another man. However, he has to be very special and deserving of me inside his ass. I understand the practice of reciprocity - you do me then I'll do you - but that is extremely rare for me. 

Now, I do enjoy being the BOT (beta-on-top)! I like mounting (riding, sitting on) another man's erection and ride into the fulfillment and glory of the moment. I have had men who repeatedly want me to ride them over and over again. And I honestly try to comply with their needs only I do need to keep breathing!  


Also, The Proud Receiver is more than just a sexual blog. I plan to offer different topics throughout publishing here. I can let you know that the majority of subjects will relate to SGL, nudity,  interracial concerns and other pertinent social issues- especially as I have already shared with you that I am proudly gay, I prefer black men and now to add that I am a advocate for nakedness - body and clothes freedom. 

I am a Deaf man (born that way) who communicates using ASL (American Sign Language). I live in the USA. In the Washington, D.C., metropolitan area and my favourite sport is basketball and I love dogs! Summer is my favourite season of the year - winter is my worst!  

I encourage everyone to use the "comments" option if you need some more information or would like to ask me a question. 

I hope everyone has a happy and safe Labour Day weekend!

Take care and stay bare!

Rog the Receiver








 

No comments:

Post a Comment