My preferred anatomical aspect of of a man - inside my buttocks!

Thursday, September 21, 2023

Occasional Occurence!

 


There are times in our lives when our needs become just too intense and we need to just "go-with-the-flow!" Apparently, the two men above couldn't resist the temptation and the urge to relieve their physical and sexual urgent impulses! They both understood that the timing was right and if this tryst was going to happen at all, it needed to be right now! 

I've been in similar situations before. You pass someone in the hallway and...wham! The next thing you know, my pants are pulled down below my knees, my shirt has been torn off and my alpha-top is penetrating my throbbing buttocks with his massive manhood - all to my delight and satisfaction! 

Given the surroundings, this looks to be some type of storeroom. Now, as much as I have wanted, I've never surrendered myself in the office location. However, I will admit that I have come close to doing so on several occasions. 


The alpha-top man of the busy couple is the very sexy and exclusive alpha-top, Devin Trez! He's an amazing actor and holds lifetime privileges and rights to my buttocks anytime he wants! His generous erection I've admired for a very long time! 
 
But I can absolutely understand these two giving in to their needs and wants. Usually, I get caught on a weekend in the park. It is really easy there, get behind some shrubbery, strip off your clothes and then "let nature happen!"

Also, the park engagements, at least for me, were in the early morning. In the Washington, D. C. metropolitan area, that time on the weekends was not a "prime time" for residents or tourists to visit the facility. Generally, those "out and about" were the same as us: cruising to see who's available!  

Have a great weekend!

Take care and stay bare!

Rog the Receiver


Note: The next article for here is planned for Friday, September 29, 2023!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment