My preferred anatomical aspect of of a man - inside my buttocks!

Sunday, September 15, 2024

An Enactment!


A personal notation: whenever I absolutely have to engage in wearing underwear, my preference is for boxer-style. The comfort surpasses anything offered in the wearing of briefs, basics, thongs or any other style on the market.

After doing laundry, as long as the weather outside cooperates, I will utilize an outdoor clothes-line to dry my boxers. It's convenient, it conserves electricity and it provides me with a legitimate reason to be back with nature while completely natural. Another advantage is that I have another chance to offer my willing buttocks to any majestic Black erection available!

Another personal notation: I often consider having the below tattoo inked onto one of my buttocks. The challenge? Which "cheek" (left or right) do I use?




Take care and stay bare!

TPR  The Perfect Reward




 

No comments:

Post a Comment