My preferred anatomical aspect of of a man - inside my buttocks!

Monday, July 1, 2024

Graphic Intimacy!

 


By now, almost everyone visiting here, The Perfect Reward knows of my practically exclusive sexual preference for being the complete beta-man - and I do mean total - my buttocks are open for any and all Black men and their very endowed erections! This is the nature of who I am!

When I first realized that I'm same gender loving, I was exclusively an alpha-man. I wouldn't let another man, regardless of his race, even make a move anywhere near my ass. I was all man and would only penetrate my partners. Never had a dream about anyone fucking me!

Well, that all changed, thanks to my good friend Paul! He fucked me so good that I have been almost exclusively beta-for-Black ever since!

Take care and stay bare!

TPR  The Perfect Reward




  

No comments:

Post a Comment