My preferred anatomical aspect of of a man - inside my buttocks! My reward for surrendering myself!

Monday, July 20, 2026

Fondling Him!

 



Before anyone gets the wrong idea, I'm the White man with my fingers and hands fondling my Black alpha-man's muscular chest and nipples. I may be physically behind his buttocks with my pubic hairs brushing up against his booty, but I have no intention of penetrating his anus! I'm all ready for him to insert his manhood inside my willing man-hole!

I am an exclusive beta-man (bottom-man) for any Black erection! I want and am desiring his enormous and still growing penis thrusting deep inside my pleasure cave! That's the reason I am massaging his nipples - I want his maximum size pounding my offering!

Now please excuse me! I need to roll-over so he can begin my workout!

Take care and stay bare! 

TPR  The Perfect Reward










No comments:

Post a Comment