My preferred anatomical aspect of of a man - inside my buttocks!

Wednesday, January 31, 2024

Black History Month!

 


My own personal memory of my very own experience with Black History Month. I discovered this image that reflects the excitement, majesty and thrill of when I consented to allowing Paul Turner to insert his considerable manhood into my virgin buttocks! He'd been seeking to do so for over a year but at that time I was an exclusive alpha-man (top only). This wasn't the month that I actually first became a man by surrendering my booty - my ass - to him. That miraculous moment happened in May, 2004.


It was one year ago, February, 2023, when I found this picture of an African American male ripping his boxers to shreds! This explosive photograph reminded me of the awe and wonder that I felt inside me before I gave myself over to a full, thick and prestigious Black penis that belonged to my friend, Paul Turner! I was both confident and proud to let him be the very first man to ever fuck me! We're still friends even today, twenty years later!


Then, shortly after finding the "heading" photo, I also discovered the confidence, the pride and the tattoo of Reign! Located just above his pubic hairline: unashamed! An inked declaration of his joyful boldness in being same gender loving (SGL) and in his nakedness! An extra bonus is that he is amazingly handsome, muscular and sports a definitely promising erection! He also retains his armpit and pubic hairs: totally unashamed at being a natural man!


With confidence, devotion, excitement, joy and pride I a honoured to offer to Reign unlimited and unrestricted access inside me as his perfect reward! Your generous erection belongs to my anus, Reign! I humbly beg for your majestic, massive and muscular glory thrusting inside me!


Reign can cum (ejaculate his semen) into my receptive buttocks whenever and wherever he wants!

Take care and stay bare!

TPR: The Proud Reward






 





No comments:

Post a Comment