My preferred anatomical aspect of of a man - inside my buttocks!

Thursday, November 2, 2023

The Basic Truth!

 


This is the basic truth about me, personally! 

I am a white man and I only let black cocks inside my ass!


I also love to ride!


The essential truth about the power of all Black men!


If this is your manhood, it's also your key,


to open my tight furry buttocks,


as your very own private playground!


 Well-cum to me physically!


Fill me with your anatomy!


To give you the entire truth, I remember the very first man who ever fucked me! Up until that time, I was an exclusive alpha-man (top-man) for about five years. Then I met Paul Turner! After about six months together, he finally convinced me to let him have his turn inside me. I did. 

He was the very first Black man to ever penetrate my ass! He made me feel so damn good! To this day, I have only been bred by African-American men. I know for a fact and my from my experience that they are the only ones for me! 

I remain eternally grateful to Paul for the introduction to his manhood and his lessons. 


If it was even possible, I'd be honoured to ride his manhood again today!

Take care and stay bare!

Rog the Receiver


Note: The next article here is Tuesday, November 7, 2023.















No comments:

Post a Comment